| Remember to book mark
Creating Curved text
by PorshianaOpen you psp, and make sure you have tool options and layer pallette availableOpen a new file 400 x 400
Choose the draw tool
Under tool options chose bezier curve width 1 Antialias and Vector CHECKED. Close Path NOT checked
Make sure you have your fill color set to null, stroke to any color
Draw a line across the center of your page like so
Click away from your line, above the left side
The first click decides the left side of your curve
Click above the right SIDE of your line and make it curve more.
You will see your curve take shape like so
Now you have an editing box around your curveUse this to alter your curve to your liking
CURVING THE TEXT
- Chose the text tool
Choose the colors you want to use for your text
- Move your mouse over the vector line, and when the cursor turns into the letter "A" with a curve under it, click.
In the text dialog box choose size 36, center, vector, and antialias
- Type the text you want, and choose ok
- Chose the object select tool
- Click on a blank area. Nothing should be selected now
- Click directly on the text, and it should be selected now
- RIGHT-CLICK on the text, and choose "Convert Text to Curves> As Single Shape"
- Click on the curved line. Click the delete key or EDIT> CLEAR
- This will make the line disappear, but you should still have the curved text
- Go to layers, and convert to raster layer
- Go to effects> 3d effects>inner bevel
Choose one you like, I chose angled
- Now go to effects>3d effects>drop shadow
- Add a shadow to your text if you like
- Go to the top and choose Layers>New vector layer
Choose the preset shapes tool
- Under tool options chose elipse, line width 1, retain style UNCHECKED vector and antialias checked
drag you mouse to create an elipse
Then move and deform your elipse until it fits as well as you can fit it beneath
- Chose the object
- Under tool options chose node edit
- Drag the elipse upwards until it aligns with the bottom of your text
choose the bottom node
- Notice the arrow on this node?
Move one end up like this
Move the other arrow until you get the shape you want
- Now change this layer into a raster layer
and bevel and drop shadow on it .
"Building The Web Into a Nicer Place -- One Site At A Time"
Developing Webs Group Copyright © 2001-2015 All Rights Reserved
iSECURE Network Security