1. Open a new movie
2. Rename Layer
1 SKY by double clicking the words Layer1 and typing in the new name. In
frame 1 the SKY layer place a large blue square using the rectangle tool. Right
Click on Frame 15 and select INSERT FRAME. Lock the SKY layer.
3. Right click on the SKY layer and insert new layer.
Rename layer 2 MOTION by double clicking the name layer 2 and typing in MOTION.
4. Draw an odd shape in frame 1 of the
MOTION Layer. Select the odd shape you just drew and click the insert menu and
select CONVERT TO SYMBOL.
5. RIGHT Click
on Frame 15 of the motion Layer. Select INSERT KEY FRAME.
6. Move your Symbol 1 in Frame 1 on the MOTION Layer to
the right side of your stage. Move your Symbol 1 in Frame 15 of the MOTION Layer
to the left hand side of the stage.
Click on Frame 1 of the MOTION Layer. Select the Frame Panel. Go
8. On the Frame panel, select Tweening =
9. Lock The MOTION
10. Right click on
the MOTION Layer and select INSERT LAYER.
11. Rename Layer 3 MASK by double clicking the words layer
3 and typing in MASK.
Draw the shape of a window pane and only the glass pane on this layer which
extends from frames 1 to 15.
13. Right click on the word MASK on the MASK layer and select the option
MASK. Imediately you will see the MOTION layer associate itself with the mask
and both layers will lock.
Grab the SKY layer with your LEFT mouse button. Holding the button down drag it
till it touches the bottom of the MOTION Layer and associates itself with the
MASK. THe association is indicated by the indent of the layers .
15. Play your movie.