Guide lines can be placed for alignment in flash This will teach you
how to place lines for guides.
1, Create a new movie, Set size 400 by 400.
2. Use the text tool or hit T. Spell your name our. Click Modify=>
3. Click Modify Distribute to layers.
4. Move letters around outside of the stage in a random way.
5. Go to View → Rulers to check the rulers so they are visible.
Click view => Snap to Guides is checked in the view menu.
6. Use the Arrow tool or hit V
Hover your mouse over the Ruler bar on top. Left click, Hold and drag a Green Line down over the Stage.
Position the Guide where you want the first letter to be placed. Drag a
second guide from left ruler bar to the place where you want the 1st Letter,
resulting in Cross hairs for letter placement.
Position guides for the rest of the letters equally on stage with
7. Click View → Guides → Lock Guides.
All guides will be locked and cant be moved.
8. All layers except the layer 1 should show the letter it
contains. On Frame 30 highlight all layers by click-dragging your mouse on
frame 30 layer1 down to the bottom so that only frame 30 of all the layers
are highlighted in a column. Hit F6 to insert a keyframe in each all in one
9. Click drag all layers at frame 1 to Highlight and set the Tween → Motion in Properties
inspector Panel. All layers should have a Motion tween now.
10. Move your red play head to frame 30. Highlight First letter of your
name.Use arrow tool (v) to move your first letter to the first green guides crosshair on stage. It should Snap to the first crosshair.
11. Do this for all letters on its own layer in frame 30
Double click on the paper icon just in front of the name layer 1.
Type in the name field "name animation"
Put a dot in the folder selection.
13. Click on your top layer under the folder and holding your shift key,
click on the bottom layer to selectr them all. Click drag the layers so that
the folder highlights on the folder name animation layer and drop.