Tracing Images Using Dreamweaver
Objective: The objective of this tutorial is to
teach you how to trace an image, meaning how to write text over an image using
1) The first step is to open up a new document or
an existing document/web page in Macromedia Dream weaver.
2) Next go to view then scroll down to tracing
image. Another menu will pop up and scroll to the right and select Load...
3) Next, a dialog box will appear that says
Select Image Source on the top of the window. Browse for an image which
you want to "trace" on in Dreamweaver. Once you have that image
selected hit select.
4) Once hitting select another dialog box will
appear as shown below. Pick a title for the picture which your
tracing over and select the background, and text as well. You can adjust
any other properties of the picture which you want at this time too.
5) When selecting Apply, and hitting okay, your
image will be inserted as part of your background now in your workspace
area. You can now type over your image as shown in the figure below.